How to seek redress when abused by Malaysian authorities


If you know of anyone, let alone our citizens, who was abused, bullied, sexually harassed or mistreated by any member of our Msian police, immigration officers, army personnei or civil servants or any such like, you may lodge a formal complain to the newly set up Enforcement Agencies Integrity Commission or SIAP which stands for Suruhjaya Integriti Agensi Penguatkuasaan.

Please visit its website to know the procedures to file the complaint.  You can contact 03 8888 6618 or email

FYI, Datuk Paul Low who heads Transparency International – Malaysia was appointed as one of the six commissioners of this Agency and is currently holding the position as Deputy Chairman.  Datuk Paul is a God fearing believer and he is very committed to do his part in these positions to weed out corruption and see justice served.

Please inform others of this Agency … and remember, be advised to lodge a complaint with SIAP besides making a police report (which may not be effective in punishing those responsible).

 Please forward to all Malaysian…thanks

This entry was posted in MoCS (Sarawak). Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to How to seek redress when abused by Malaysian authorities

  1. Nelson Tan Ming Hau says:

    This is a good starting to keep improving our Government Administration transparency. Well done SIAP! Malaysian citizens is counting on you.加油加油加油!!!!!

Comments are closed.